Remember the valley I mentioned in the last post? (where cars would go in and couldnt get out). Well this first picture is us at the bottom.
The Next photo is actually the top of a fence post here at
WO. Maitenance was busy today taking several feet of snow off all the roofs. It has been snowing every day here a substancial am
ount...actually it is still snowing as I post this. The last photo is of my poor car....I just dug it out and it is now buried again, and today someone slid into it with a big Ministry van and broke the corner lights on my passenger side. What can ya do eh? The rest of the pics I just took are in the gallery.
1 comments:
- At 2/11/2007 8:40 PM Leah Jackson said...
-
barbed wire is a pain in the butt to fix by the way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)