I just don't understand spammers. Today I received an email from Satan, Aslan, Ishmael, Serendipity, and the Beatles. Hmm....I also keep getting repeated emails suggesting I should buy some Weight Loss pills. Hmmm....Do they know me? Well, I do eat alot at WO...
On another note, The Colts Won the SB, and it was a good game!
I just got back from New L* this evening. Its about 6 1/2 hours North of O*. Its pretty chilly up there. I'm not sure if I saw any pavement the entire time I was up there. It was packed snow all over the "roads". I guess letting cars drive over the snow instead of plowing saves $$. Traveling on the way back was arctic. The four lane highway had about 2 inches of packed frozen snow on it. When we got to HorseShoe valley, it was a nighmare. The entire valley was filled with cars who couldn't get up either side. Luckily our big diesel van had the back packed full of our sound and video equipment, which aided our ascent. However our time up in New L* was well worth it. The SnowCamp we helped
out with went great, and we had several teens accept Christ into their lives, and several more dedicate their lives too him. Despite the less than warming tempuratures, we had an adventure on a horse-drawn sleigh out into the woods, where we lit a huge bonfire, roasted hotdogs & marshmellows, and went tubing down a small hill in the woods. Being a person who likes warmth I tended to stay near the fire, which ultimately ended in about a dozen little fire-holes in my coat and pants. Oh Well. At least I was warm. I put up tons of photos in the gallery of our weekend.