Site Network: Home |

Ever since I was really young I always wanted to get into photography, and whenever I had a camera to play with I always would try to find an interesting shot or funny angle to do something with...But never did I do anything with my interest...Well until recently. I just started looking at old pictures I had taken, and began touching them up and taking more with my less than perfect camera. Also I was able to get a really good deal on a nice digital camera that didn't even touch my bank account through an interesting twist of events. And so I have started a photo blog with some friends where I hope to put up some of the pictures I have taken and/or played with a bit. Here are some of the galleries I put up:

Colours of Saint John

Urban Canada

Spring in the Gorge

Maritime Adventure

4 comments:

At 5/08/2007 6:07 PM Leah Jackson said...

Wow, nice shots! you've got some talent my friend. hey what do you use for photo shop?

 
At 5/08/2007 8:19 PM Jonathan said...

I use Picasa to manage and make some Edits, but GIMP I use for most of my editing. It's great because it can do anything photoshop can plus its Open Source (as in free).

www.gimp.org

 
At 5/09/2007 8:47 PM Leah Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.  
At 5/09/2007 8:47 PM Leah Jackson said...

oh sweet thanks

 

Post a Comment