This afternoon a group of us in the student body rented paintball guns and played paintball all afternoon back on WOL property. I think we all sweated off 5lbs in the sun, but it was great fun. Tomorrow is the last day of classes at Word of Life. I write exams on Friday then leave for the 2.5 hour drive to get a flight in Toronto after I finish. One of my friends who came here from Nova Scotia has "connections" with Air Canada and can fly herself and friends for really good fares, so 5 of us are flying with her to Nova Scotia for a two week break. I get to go home and spend some time with friends and parents back home. Its been a great year, and I will return to WOL after my break to work with the Summer Camp Youth program here. I have decided to stay on and work at Word of Life as a Short-Term Missionary in the Bible Institute Admissions Department. I will begin work on August 1st and am planning on staying for a two-year term.
All the details will be in the letter I will be sending out to people, so if you want to be on my list please email me or leave a comment with your mailing address.