Ephesians 5:15-16 "Walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time..."
Today how am I going to spend my time? I have the day off, and no real responsibilities going on. Dictionary.com defines "Circumspectly" as "watchful and discreet; cautious; prudent; well considered" I have no responsibilities, but will I be prudent with my time? Well this shouldn't really be a question...I mean The verse says "Walk circumspectly", and if I believe this to be God's word, then it must be truth and a direct command by God saying, "Jon, be prudent with your time today! Don't be an idiot, be wise! Spend your time wisely!"
Today spend some free time in Bible Study, or in Prayer, or perhaps going above and beyond what is expected. Its not a good idea, it's a command by God!
I took this picture because it reminded me of the verse my dad put on our family clock when I was a kid. You can see the big version at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonathanenns/2094229771/