Site Network: Home |

The year here at WO  keeps going on, and getting better. On Saturday we did some door-to-door ministry. My group of 3 were able to talk to a lady named Kathy who was a JW. We had a great talk, and exchanged contact information. She wants to talk to us again and discuss some issues more. I also had the chance to finally get my bike out and try some of the hundreds of trails on the 220 acre property here with a friend. WO  has some great activities for their summer and winter camp, including paintball, with a big fort even, high ropes, rock climbing, skiing/snowboarding, an extensive obstacle coarse, wilderness, mountain biking, BMX, archery, and more. We have the opportunity of working with kids during winter and summer as part of our course. I may return to N* for my summer work, however. We will see what God has in plan. Yesterday I was able to make my first trip in *** shopping and got some much needed supplies for my dorm. In the picture you can see some of my friends here at WO. In the front its Sherie (Sure ee), Mike's right eye, Me, and somewhere behind all of us is my roommate Daniel. This week we have John **** with us. He authored Stranger *** as well as many other books and videos. I was surprised to walk into our dining room, and run into him, and for him to say, "You must be an Enns". I wouldn't have even recognized the man himself if I hadnt watched one of his DVD's the day before. He used to work with *** and knows much of my Dad's side of the family. Anyways, this week we will be learning to use a tool to help us in effective ministry to our post-modernistic society. In a couple weeks we are scheduled to go to Toronto and Hamilton to do street ministry and we can use the things we learn there. Pray I will remember what I learn in my head, and be able to apply it with my heart and mouth. Thank You all for your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment